Monday, March 8, 2010

g-i rake


last night i dreamt that the great jack ruddy was after me for some reason. i ran to a look -a- like demi moores house and told her demi moore was jacks mother and he had a thing for demi moore look a likes. she also told me i was dreaming and that she was the real demi moore, when she wasnt busy being a demi moore look- a- like in my dreams. that she'd remember i was there and contact me in real life. her place was small. you walked in and her bed was immediately there. like a tiny cottage with no kitchen. she pealed the curtains open and told me to escape out the back door into the alley. jack was standing across the street staring at the front door. in order to escape via the alley i had to wait til he got inside so, i could run out. the alleys only exit near him. he stood there so long that he ended up seeing me, and my body froze. he pulled me up a couple blocks and started thrashing me on the concrete. then he picked up a metal rake and started grinding it all over my body. i sat up during one of his pauses and asked him to have sex with me before i died. he ended up telling me he would before my last breath. i remember him thrashing and thrashing until third person projections of my self came about, of complete raked body and feeling the sensation of blood pouring from everywhere. he then drug me to the steps of some womens house. who gave me a bowl of cereal. jack was getting ready to keep his promise when the cereal bowl dropped and i lied there motionless. watching two blonde haired girls talk menial shit on the steps. still with the sensation of blood dripping, and only one eye to look slightly out of.


No comments:

Post a Comment